We started out coloring eggs the night before. Bryant did a great job, but couldn't seem to keep his hands off of them so they could dry. I left right after to go get my hair done and left Paul with the kids. Bryant pulled this whole tray full of dye onto the floor. Not real good for tan carpet. Paul actually got most of it out, but then had to put the eggs in the fridge before they were completely dry. Needless to say the Easter bunny was unable to hide them the next day. Too wet! He did hide a bunch of plastic ones.
A special thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Fawson for the gifts that the Easter bunny gave to the kids.
It ended up a really good day. We had Paul until about 7 and then he had to continue his studying for his big test Wed. Wish him Luck and we hope everyone had a great Easter too.

2 comments:
I miss thoses kids! They are so cute!
Yes I went to college and still can't spell...
Post a Comment