Monday, January 12, 2009

Family Pictures








Finallt some great new pictures of our whole family. Our friend Jenn took some great ones out on the beach for us before we went on vacation. They turned out perfect, thanks Jenn.

9 comments:

Dani and Dave said...

Those are really cute pictures! Bryant is looking so much older!

Adam & Rachel said...

those pictures are super cute! I love how you guys styled bryants hair just like his dads. That's awesome. anhoo..it was fun to see you guys!

Crystal said...

So cute! I want fam pics at the beach!! Miss you guys!

Jenn said...

Cute pictures. Your kids are getting so big.

Crazy Fawson Fun said...

Those pictures are amazing! Nikki, you look great! The family picture is my favorite, followed closely by the mommy-daughter and father-son pictures! Adorable! Bryant is such a little man now!

Angela said...

I love your pictures! I was so sad that I couldn't see you guys when you where in CA.

The Clark Family said...

Those are great pictures! The colors look awesome. I think I need a better camera!

The Goldbergs said...

I absolutely love these pics!!! The one of you and Briley is sooo precious!

Ty and Trista Swartzlander said...

Beautiful!!! You all look amazing. Your family is adorable. I had fun with you yesterday. Hope to see you soon.