Friday, June 25, 2010

Secret? What Secret....????

While on vacation in WA, I found out a little something. I asked Paul to please keep this certain thing a secret. Now a little history...Oh yeah....Paul can't keep secrets. He gets too excited and can't help himself. So the very next day I get all these texts from friend of mine here in Florida saying congrats on the third baby. Well I guess it's not much of a secret anymore. HEY EVERYONE....I'M PREGNANT AND DUE THE END OF JANUARY!!! You probably know by now, but I though I'd tell those who might not know yet because yes, lets face it, we are really excited!

7 comments:

Adam & Rachel said...

yay! congrats you guys! that very exciting. i hope you're feeling ok...the first trimester is always the worst for me.

The Lewis Family said...

Congrats to you guys!!

David and Julie said...

Paul's just like his mother. Congrats!!

Bob and Amelia Fawson said...

Hey, Paul may be like me but I KEPT THE SECRET!!! I didn't even tell my mom or sisters or my kids!!!!!!!!!!!! So, David needs to re-state his sentence and say "Paul is like his mother USED to be!" CONGRATS...I guess I caan tell now!!

Ty and Trista Swartzlander said...

Yippeeee. Keep 'em comin' girl. You know I am a fan of kidlets. Congratulations. Hope you feel well.

The Clark Family said...

Congratulations guys!! Holy cow, I can't imagine 3 little Fawson's running around!! :) I hope you are feeling well and congrats again, we are so excited for you!

Shelbi McCormick said...

Congrats Nikki! That is so exciting! I am so happy for you guys! Hope you are feeling well:)