His very first picture. Happy Birthday baby Bryant!
Bryant with his ONE year, still bald, head!
Terrible TWO's was the understatement of the year.

What a handsome little THREE year old I had.

Our big 4 year old
And on April 2nd my baby turned FOUR! I can't believe it! He really loves Spiderman, but last minute decided he wanted Superman more. I had already done Spiderman invites by then so we decided to go with a Super Hero party. I had everyone dress up in their best Super Hero costume and come to a near by park for some games and cake. What I didn't realize is that 4 year olds are still to young to take turns with games so we aborted that part. I got out squirt guns, that were supposed to be party favors, and let them chase each other around with those, have some cake, open presents and end at the playground. It seemed to be a hit. Here are some of the pictures taken. Happy Birthday my big 4 year old!
2 comments:
I hope one year we can be to his party! He is looking too grown up...Your party sounded fun...that brought back memories of all the parties I gave for our children.
he is so handsome Nikki way to go. You have such a cute family.
Post a Comment